Friday, February 27, 2009

Zero Gravity

when they asked me to think of you
I went blind
Am I scraed or
am I dead?
oh yeah! the silarity
stands tall
And now this diesease
is here
to get me
And now this wound
is here
to kill me

don't you feel like riding
when you see me
don't you pulstate faster
when you touch me
And the hidden fear
of a rear pull
does it get you
'coz it gets me
yeah 'coz it gets me
more than I want it to

Been lonely for reasons unknown
just had to put some
words together
But it doesn't seem to work out
the castle breaksdown
as the aces and jacks
they tumble
yeah they tumble down to the ground

Like a man
as tragic as I am
Holding tighter to a rope
holding so it can break
yeah holding so it can break
will I make it?
yeah

when they asked me to feel
I felt nothing more
than the ice cube
kept silently in
the summer sun

Its zero gravity
but still I'm falling
theres no gravity
and I'm falling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment