I look at my face
in the mirror
and don't understand
Where did I lose the boy?
For this dead flesh of a man
Blood ties stood broken
& Life so stained
With the blood of my own
But somehow it felt pretty good
My brothers stand across
the borders known
for them to kill me
and me to kill 'em
When did revenge become my religion?
Where did this insanity come from?
And got inside my brain
Still I enjoyed the slaughter
There were times when people lived on blood.
And lonely did stand a warrior who had nothing much to
give up
But all he craved for was peace
Wasn’t he the warrior?
Who would plunder and rape
For just his phallus to reap
And so does my child created a world
Of doom and gloom
Did his mother never taught him
There is no harm in a kill
I like the way she spoke
I like the way she walked
But life takes it turn and
So does my soul
& The feeling is good
Survivors of the society
Are still waiting for shelter
From the next one to come
But all in vain, as rivers do not flow
It’s just the current
My love should get all I want
When I’m gone to conquer the wild lands
Tombstones galore
And faith is not what I adhere to
Was never good with my grades
Did never I paint pictures of fake snow peaks
But my gene pool snakes
With double tongues spat in my eyes
And Governments at war
Took my childhood away
It ain't them whom I blame
as I was the one who should have picked up the
dynamite
When did the God I pray to?
Preached to take lives?
It’s never too wrong
To kill the womb I came out of
Time to rebuild is here
As moments still float around
to paint snow peaks
and be good with my grades!!
Dubai
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment