Friday, February 20, 2009

Guns of Golan

Golan Heights!! This is dedicated to a Mossad agent who helped in locating the strategically positioned Guns on the Golan Heights. Syria used to bomb Israel on a regular basis through them. But the agent was caught and hanged when he was found transmitting information regarding a terrorist attack Syria and Palastine were planning to conduct in Tel Aviv.

Heard a blast
in the neighbourhood,
and I know its gonna last
till my eyes are full of soot.
the Guns of Golan,
the Guns of Golan.

Searching for some innocent flesh
scattered on the streets of despair,
Mothers looking for some familiar dress
bloodstained and tattered they lie beyond repair
coz of the Guns of Golan,
coz of the Guns of Golan

Our brothers are fighting
and they'll win the war ,
I'll halt these killings
but my end aint far
I'll crush the Guns of Golan,
I'll crush the Guns of Golan!

No comments:

Post a Comment