
If it was a mistake
& this life is in fake
Then the 1st is for me
Making you own the last
Polishing the bullets to strike
As I look them in the eyes
I see the curse of war
& it is not making any sense to me so far
I have these…bombshells blowing within with strong precision
It is about time to…drench it crimson
The drugs do me
But I do them more
Power to raise the questions
is by silence for me in store
Relief for your own soul
Won’t come by damaging mine
Learn for your own sake to
Play on a different note
I’ve got these…bombshells blowing within with strong precision
It is about time to…drench it crimson
Several examples they serve you with
When all you need is just a silent trick
This rebel inside is now breaking loose
‘cmon ‘cmon give your best hit
I’ll make sure that you land in the deepest pit
Talk peace, sound and harmony my friend
I’ll make sure you dance & laugh in the happiest trend
bombshells are exploding within the head with strong precision
time has now arrived to…drench it crimson


No comments:
Post a Comment