Looking
up
at the twinkles in the sky
Adds
up nothing
to my world so high
Another
shape in another shade
Never
to die and never to fade
Isn't it of what legends are made?
Crippling
down
to some human sorrow
Some
bloodied souls of tomorrow
Streets
are named
under names of men
Naked
they stand
with erect stems
They take all
you've ever had
For
some
new taxing fad
Hope
is to be believed in
Just
like hate is to breed sin
Cautious
moves
on some dumb stones
Answering the repeated
questions on the phones
Flashlights
on the face falling
On the stage facing
a crowd so blinding
Shaking
ceilings
wet and drowned
Falling and feeling the ground
Clandestine
tenderness
my woman carries
Moves
in a gait
on the sheets making me sweaty
Future’s
going to change
we are told
Capturing us
in more tightened a hold
Becoming
a fool
is the order of the day
To
be one before
is better anyway
Then
why can’t I live for what I am wanting?
Suffering all that is in the waiting?
Developing
changes
in frequent numbers
Shedding
fears
before beats crumble
Another
sleepless night
with the slumber
Another
wonder
to seek and ponder
What
else is left for me to gain?
Hey Mother, did you hear me again?
Why
can’t I live for what I am wanting?
Answering
all that is why in the waiting?


No comments:
Post a Comment