Sunday, September 25, 2011

The leaf song

As I get higher
life turns clearer
Blue thoughts inside my head wander
and strange funny faces I see
across my beloved wisdom street
All I try, is to be free
All I want, is to be free
of all the failures and glories

It makes peace smile on my face
no confusions, clarity or daze
Now I walk on the sacred path
its this feeling I want it to last
creating a planet for us the high ones
All I try, is to be free
All I want, is to be free
of all the failures and glories

Not crazy in the head
as she pulls me back into the bed
pleasure blinds her
I know where this leads me
its going to be another of my favorite tree
and now I shall be
turning myself free
and to all the hicks and glories
I'll be free

No comments:

Post a Comment