Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Through Ghosts

I was following myself
When I found my shadow so alone

On the streets outside my window
There’s this naked truth too
Leaning against my destiny so screwed
Then walking straight into the speeding bus
Just to find out how things work
Creating now a space for my madness

I was following myself
When I found my shadow so alone

Entered in and alls well
In the striking river as I float
Sitting inside the wooden box
Going down in a series of lot
Around my neck with Om, Allah and the cross
Swift at times as the sparkle of a glancing star

Now taking the weeds and likeness of a swain
That to the service of this moment belongs
So who goes there with his ghost song?

I was following myself
When I found my shadow so alone
I was following myself
When I found my shadow so alone
I was following myself
When I found my shadow so alone

No comments:

Post a Comment